Valentine Bingo – Multi-player Game for Beginners
Valentine Bingo is a multi-player game for beginners that reinforces basic theory concepts with a cute Valentines theme. A sweet assortment of concepts is covered from C to G note names in the treble and bass clef, simple musical terms, and basic intervals on both the stave and the keys up to a 6th.
- Single or Multi-player game options.
- 8 Game boards
- 30 question cards
- 50 heart tokens
- C to G note names on the treble and bass clef
- Intervals on the staff unison up to a 5th
- Intervals on the keys 2nd up to a 6th
- Musical terms – Adagio, Allegro, 8va, mp and forte
- Rhythm – simple rests and time signatures